|Three young NY girls pose for a photo at our annual Winter Wonderland holiday event.|
- On Monday, December 15, the NY Islanders will be playing to benefit the Red Cross. Find discounted tickets at: www.newyorkislanders.com/redcrosstickets
WEEK IN REVIEW
- Winter Wonderland, our annual event for children affected by local disasters disasters, took place last Saturday in Times Square’s Hard Rock Café!
- Last weekend, Greenwich Hospital and Jefferson Valley Mall hosted Holiday Mail for Heroes card-writing events.
- On Friday, during our Staff meeting, the Greater NY Red Cross Client Services Team was recognized for their tireless efforts providing services to residents affected by disasters every day.
- Young volunteers from Red Cross Youth Clubs learned about disaster preparedness during their Zombie Apocalypse party held on Dec. 5.
- Early last week, we shared the video of Carmen Allende, who in late November turned to the Red Cross after a fire destroyed her Bronx home.
- Right after #GivingTuesday, we said THANK YOU to all those donors and volunteers who constantly support our cause.
- During #GivingTuesday, the Red Cross and Bitly partnered to launch Hopely, a new tool to promote Red Cross services and encourage online donations.
|The Jefferson Valley Mall Holiday Mail for Heroes card-writing event.|